Monday, November 16, 2009

Simple Joy #2

Today I came home with my forehead streaked with marker ink, nails all dirty, and hair in utter disarray.

I feel great!

***

Here's Simple Joy #1:

1.1 Finding a 1980-edition of Roald Dahl's James and the Giant Peach in Booksale
1.2 Succumbing to Ice's prodding to buy the 80%-off copy of Hollywood Picks the Classics at Fully-Booked
1.3 Buying focaccia outside Bizu while eating yogurt with Ice
1.4 Watching That's Entertainment
1.5 Watching 30Rock and The Office with Ice
1.6 De Pickles!
1.7 Watching Ice watch the Pacquiao fight (Did I get his name right?). I forgot I was against boxing. Watching Ice stare at the TV screen with such concentration was just priceless.
1.8 Chatting with my siblings
1.9 Alfred Hitchcock, my man

Great weekend. :)

1 comment:

eismeister said...

A weekend to remember indeed. :)