Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snippets

Teacher Clarise comes to school one day wearing a tube dress.
Cute little girl: "Teacher, why are you so pa-sexy?!"
Teacher suddenly feels obscene.


Cute little boy abruptly stops in the middle of a session and whispers to me his evil plan.
Cute little boy: "I have a secret."
Teacher Clarise: "Oh, can you tell Teacher Clarise?"
I rub my hands in anticipation.
Cute little boy: "I want to leave my mom and dad behind and go on a vacation all by myself because they annoy me."
Teacher Clarise: "Really? Where would you like to go?"
Cute little boy: "Bulacan!"
Teacher Clarise: "Are you going to take your little sister with you?"
Cute little boy looks at the 2-year-old girl and considers. He shrugs.
Cute little boy: "Okay."
Teacher Clarise: "Wow! But how will you get to Bulacan? You'll drive?"
Cute little boy: "Of course not, silly! I don't know how to drive. I will bring Julio."
But, of course.

Teacher Clarise admires cute little boy 2's drawing.
Teacher Clarise: "Wow, that is so cool! Is that a helicopter?"
Cute little boy 2 sighs. I could almost see a thought bubble over his head: Why is teacher so stupid?
Cute little boy 2: "No! It's a Mitsubishi logo!"


Teacher Clarise introduces the letter 'F' to cute little boy 3.
Teacher Clarise: "This is the letter F! Can you repeat after me? F!"
Cute little boy 3: "Eppp..f!"
Teacher Clarise: "The sound of letter F is fff-fff-fff. Can you say it?"
Cute little boy 3: "Pp-pp-pp!"
Teacher Clarise: "Now these are objects that begin with the letter F. Feather! Can you say it for teacher? Feather!"
Cute little boy 3: "Peather!"

No comments: