Friday, October 16, 2009

Scribbles

Over the past few weeks, I have developed the habit of recording my thoughts in this little notebook I carry everywhere. They're just thoughts, really, nothing of importance. Still, I feel the urgent need to say them out loud, and so I write them. They could be random observations, or an insight I have on a book (nothing extraordinary, though), or a passage from a book that I liked, or a line from a movie or a song. They're just nothing, really. I wonder why the urgent need to write them down.

Here are what I wrote most recently:

"He's probably just very lonely." (Here, I am pertaining to my father.)

"That couple wearing tracksuits. I wonder if they have something in common other than jogging." (Here, I talk about that seemingly content couple at Greenhills.)

No comments: