Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday inspirations

On Fridays I usually draw strength from the thought that it is the end of the work week. I envision the weekend ahead to be filled with high tea, leisurely drives, and hours in bed with my book and movies. This particular Friday is different, however, for tomorrow I will have to go to work for makeup classes. When I woke up this morning I immediately felt its unusualness. I felt frightfully drained. But the day must go on and so I must find other sources of inspiration. There are plenty of things, fortunately, that make life worth living.








Among other things, Grace Kelly elegantly lounging at the beach, Audrey Hepburn in Givenchy in "How to Steal a Million," the sensual Lea Seydoux, that final scene in "Midnight in Paris," an outtake from the Miss Dior Cherie ad, and the ever chic Suzy Bishop, are saving me today.




No comments: