Sunday, December 26, 2010

For the Holidays

Holiday reading list:
1. Edith Wharton's Madame de Treymes, Brunner Sisters, and The Sanctuary
2. Milan Kundera's The Farewell Waltz
And, if there is time,
3. Eliot's Jimmy Stewart biography (Finding a copy of Jimmy's book of poetry yesterday in Booksale rekindled my love for him. He is the most adorable Hollywood actor, in my opinion.)

Holiday movie list:
1. Holiday (Cary Grant, the other love of my life!)
2. You Will Meet a Tall, Dark Stranger (I love Naomi Watts (I wish I were as lovely)! And I worship Woody Allen (I wish I were as crazy)!)

I itch to lengthen the above lists but the ginormous pile of Philippine Literature class readings to my left just about clobbers every chance of that happening. :P

And, lastly:

Clarise's New Year's Resolutions:

1. I will try my best to be selfless. I will go out of myself and think especially of those who are too kind and selfless to think about themselves.
2. I will re-establish my contact with God whom I dearly miss.
3. I will bring an eco-friendly bag everywhere and all the time, especially when shopping.
4. I will make more "art" and explore other media.
5. I will watch every single Orson Welles film available.
6. I will moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!

No comments: